Happy Friday! Welcome to the weekend!! This week I wanted to share my five favorite face masks! The other day, my friend was asking me which face masks I recommend and I thought I should do a post on them!
1. Kate Somerville Foam Mask. This mask is so good! If your skin is just going crazy this mask will really help calm everything down. I always have this mask on hand.
2. Dr. Brandt Pores No More. Okay, I LOVE this mask. If I'm getting ready and I have time, I'll put this mask on in the morning and your pores DISAPPEAR. It makes your makeup go on so well, too! If I need to have an extra good makeup day I definitely try to make time to do this mask first!
3. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay. This mask is intense. Like feel your pulse in your face type of intense. I think it's great for deep cleaning your pores. It has so many good reviews and it's so inexpensive! I use it regularly.
4. Sephora Collection Rose Sheet Mask. I really like the Sephora collection sheet masks! This one in particular is very hydrating. Sometimes your skin just needs a little moisture, ya know? This sheet mask always helps if my skin is feeling a little lack luster.
5. Sephora Collection Green Tea Sheet Mask. Another Sephora collection sheet mask! One time when I was checking out at Sephora and had a couple of these in my bag, the guy checking me out was like, "Once you start using these it becomes an addiction!" They really are so good and so cheap! The green tea mask is a mattifying mask. I have oily skin so I'm all about this. It's really helpful in the summer for me!
I am a face mask addict!! I have so many more that I love, but these are the ones that I use on a regular basis.
Let me know if you try any of these out, or if you have tried any of them before! I hope y'all have a great weekend!!
See you next time!