This Friday I wanted to do five favorites in the same category! Let's talk makeup! I'm going to list my five favorite makeup items. These are items I use everyday. I can do a full makeup routine and go through all of my everyday products in a different post if anyone wants to see that.
1. Jaclyn Hill x Morphe palette. Okay, this palette is HUGE, so I never travel with it, but it has everything you need. It's so easy to use, and I use it everyday to do super basic eye looks! It's great to have because you can do everyday looks, but then also your amped up evening looks, as well. If you're more creative than I am, you can create some really stunning eye looks with this palette.
2. L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise mascara. I think I've bought like 8 of these by now! I love this mascara. I'm not a false lash girl, so this mascara helps emphasize my lashes. It's a great price, so I definitely recommend checking this out!
3. Tarte Shape Tape concealer. I'm embarrassed by how many times I have repurchased this. It's such a great concealer! It really hides my dark circles, and helps create an even base for me! I don't even think I've bought a different concealer since I started using this one forever ago.
4. ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter in the shade Lunch Money. This highlighter has an almost wet feeling consistency. I have oily skin, so I use a lot of powders to keep my face pretty matte. This highlight helps bring some life and dewiness back to my face!
5. ColourPop Lippie Stix in Lumiere! I love these, and I have so many of them. I always have one in my bag. I love the color Lumiere because it's a great everyday color for my skin tone. I have so many different colors of these though! These lippie stix are my everyday lipstick.
That's it for this week! After putting this together, I realized it would probably be helpful to do a one brand Friday Favorites! Let me know if that's something you're interested in, and which brand you'd like me to talk about!
See you next time!