Friday is finally here and I am loving every second of it. Daniel has the first day of his law school orientation tonight! I'm so excited for him to start his law school journey! Yay sweet Dano!
Here are my five favorites this week:
1. Fresh flowers! I LOVE flowers. I always try to have at least one bouquet of flowers in my home. This week, I have sunflowers! When Daniel and I did a year of long distance, he always had flowers delivered to my apartment. It was so sweet! I am such a typical girly girl when it comes to flowers.
2. The Bleecker bar accessories from Pottery Barn. Daniel and I have a gold bar cart, and we put some of these bar accessories on it and it is so cute!
3. These mules! They're from Target, and they're a perfect slip on and go shoe. I've been wearing them non stop for the past couple of weeks. I like a shoe that is casual and comfy, but also looks put together.
4. This shampoo and conditioner. I recently ran out of my normal shampoo and conditioner, so I swung by Ulta and picked these up and I love them. My hair is really thick, wavy, and dry and this really helps moisturize it. I'm going to try out more from Joico for sure!!
5. A Wet Brush! Brushing my hair changed after getting this brush! I never realized how much of a difference your hair brush made. I have several of these because I always think I lose them, and then as soon as I buy a new one, the old one shows up! Just me??? Haha!
That's it for this week!
See you next time!