Happy Friday! I've rounded up my five favorites of the week! I've had/been using some of these products for a long long time.
1. Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder. This is an everyday staple in my makeup routine. I have super oily skin and this helps keep me looking matte throughout the day, and it sets all of my makeup in place.
2. My Burberry Blush perfume. YUMMMM! This smells so good. I know nothing about perfume and notes and all of that, but this is described as a "fruity floral" scent. It's good. I wore this on my wedding day!
3. Kennebunk Bliss Plush Throw. If you know me, then you know I'm surrounded by blankets in my home. I love a good soft blanket, and this one is so so good. It's perfect for your bed, or your living room. It's also a really great gift. It's a part of the Nordstrom anniversary sale right now! I bought the grey one in the sale last year, and it's still in perfect condition!
4. Kristin Ess Working Texture Spray. I love this! I use this anytime I need to break up my curls, or give myself a little more volume at the root. I just spray it near my roots, let it dry for a few seconds and then mess it up with my fingers, and I instantly have texture. I actually love a lot of products in the Kristin Ess line! She's a celeb hair stylist, and her line is sold at Target.
5. Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt Bars. These bars are so good! These are way creamier than Halo Top, you guys. I actually really like Halo Top, but I like these a lot better!
That's it for this week!
See you next time!