Every Friday, I'll be doing a roundup of my favorite products of the week! It'll basically be a mashup of all different types of products. Let's jump in!
1. Anastasia Beverly Hill Brow Definer in Soft Brown. This is what I use every single day to fill in my brows! It takes me about 1 minute to fill in each brow using the brow definer. I like the ABH Brow Wiz as well, but it takes me a bit longer to fill in my brows with it.
2. Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater. If you can get through the title, you will LOVE this stuff. I use it morning and night and it's so refreshing on your skin. Sometimes throughout the day if I need a little pick me up, I'll spray it on my face. It's also super affordable!
3. Purple shampoo! I use a purple shampoo once a week to keep my hair from looking brassy. I’ve been using Matrix Brass Off lately! Ulta has their jumbo bottles of shampoo and conditioner on sale right now ($14.99 for a liter!!!), so I just stocked up on all my shampoos and conditioners.
4. Perfect Bars! I picked these up on a whim at Costco and I am obsessed. They're a yummy little treat, and Daniel likes them as well!
5. Sprinkles Salty Caramel Cupcake. This is the best cupcake on the planet, and you can’t change my mind. I love Sprinkles, but I REALLY love their salty caramel cupcake. Funny story, Daniel and I went to Sprinkles in Nashville one night a few months ago and it was GONE! Like, it didn't exist anymore! Apparently, they closed their Nashville location, and we had no idea. Luckily, there is a location in DC!
Let me know what some of your favorites are!
See you next time!